Recreating events positively in your mind, perhaps that had not gone so well, is a great way to shift your Intentions and Energy into a positive state.
When events don’t go as well as you had hoped, it’s important not to submit to the negativity and refocus onto the positive by recreating in your mind how you would have liked the event to have played out.
Here’s a wonderful tip from James Ray I found recently that you can incorporate into your own daily practice, which I highly recommend you do.
I sure have, and have had much Fun doing so… And I’ve also added my own further practical daily applications to expand the possibilities. I hope they help you too…
“I would like to share a process with you that came from the great teacher Neville Goddard in a lecture he delivered in 1954, entitled The Pruning Shears of Revision. This process has had a profound effect on my life.
Neville recommends at the end of every day, before you go to sleep, to think through the events of the day.
If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you.
As you recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, you are cleaning up your frequency from the day and you are emitting a new signal and frequency for tomorrow.
You have intentionally created new pictures for your future. It is never too late to change the pictures”.
With thanks to James Ray and Neville Goddard for this great, powerful, yet simple technique. What a wonderful tip. And, so easy to do.
You can even make it a fun daily ritual and really get creative about how you incorporate it into your daily practice.
Taking this on board, with my own suggestions, you could:
– Include an automatic reminder in your daily online diary or journal, and when ending your day, take the Intention with you as you go to bed to practice this technique.
– Do the same with your hard copy diary, or post-it-notes on your computer, kitchen bench or fridge, or bathroom mirror….
– Include a message reminder on your computer desktop.
– Print out this Blog post, or a shortened ‘Highlights’ version, and place it on or near your computer, or on your Vision Board, or place it by your bedside as a reminder.
– Make your own personal recording with positive messages and reminders, and play it as you prepare to go to sleep.
– Do whatever you wish and takes your fancy – the sky really is the limit – let your intuition and imagination find what’s best for you.
As long as you Do It! And, do it with good, positive, Fun Intentions, and Feelings…
Hey, please let me know any other ideas you may have on how to incorporate this into your daily practice, and also the results that you experience – I’d love to hear from you. Just leave a comment below.
To Your Success!
P.S. Enter your name and email to get Free Instant Access to regular information updates, tips, resources, and early notification of new Blog posts.
Plus get a free copy of my “Law of Attraction Success Guide” E-Book.